Ref. 2.1 Company Policy.
It is the policy of Buchanan Skip Hire Limited to provide customers with a service which fulfils their specified requirements. The following principles are applied throughout the company:
2) Full commitment of all personnel to active involvement in making improvements.
3) Full commitment to using environmentally friendly products and promoting the re-cycling of old materials.
4) Full commitment to ongoing training and development of staff.
5) Full understanding by all employees, of long term importance of achieving customer satisfaction, by providing a consistently high quality range of products.
6) An appreciation that a consistent quality services can only be achieved by ensuring control at each stage of services
7) To ensure that the utmost care is taken to maximise the volume and quantity of all materials received which is diverted from landfill.
We will provide an environment in which every person is motivated to continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our service, processes and management system. A company wide quality assurance system is in operation and which is designed to comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. The Quality Manual defines the commitments of the company and the complementary Quality Procedures detail the methods that are employed to ensure customer satisfaction.